quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

Working on the 'Create' at home

Since I precisely planned what I was going to say in each tutorial, I used the program 'Hypercam' to record my voice and screen. The explanation of how I did this can be found on my word document entitled "Process Journal". It took me around 15 minutes to record each tutorial, because I had to re-record when I made mistakes, such as using the wrong word, or making a mistake whilst demonstrating the tutorial.

This made this part of my 'Create' lengthy, because of the long time spent recording myself and my computer screen. I spent longer than I had anticipated, because in my plan I had estimated that I would take only 10 minutes for both GIMP tutorials (5 minutes for each), which shows a big fault in my time management.

1 comentário:

  1. On what information/practice did you determine that it would take 5 minutes to produce a tutorial using Hypercam? Remember that it is during the Investigate that you would look at any tools and do tutorials to learn how to use the tool before you would commit to it. If you follow these steps, your planning will be more accurate;-)

    Ms. Dietrich

    ResponderEliminar